Article Writing Competition-2023
THEME 1: MANUFACTURING
- Lean Manufacturing
- Advanced Manufacturing techniques
- Maintenance advancements
- Quality Engineering
- Industries, automation, and robotics
THEME 2: SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT and OPERATION RESEARCH
- Facilities Layout and location
- Transportation Optimization
- Inventory Optimization
- Global supply networks
- Reliability Models
THEME 3: COMPUTATION in INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Big Data
- Evolutionary Computation
- Cloud Computing
THEME 4: Energy
- Advanced Clean Fuel Technology
- Carbon Removal
- Energy Systems Efficiency
- Energy Management
Rules and Regulation
- Registration is required for the participation
- Mentors will be provided based on themes.
- Groups can be formed with no more than 3 members.
- The competition will run for 24 days for the final draft submission of the article.
- The drafts are to be submitted to the editing committee of the Magazine team in SOIES Nepal. The areas of improvement will be pointed out and the teams are expected to work on those areas before submitting the next draft.
- Articles are to be written according to the guidelines of Industrial Vision as made available on the official website of SOIES Nepal.
- Plagiarism is highly condemned.
- The advising committee will be choosing the best articles to be featured in Industrial Vision.
Phases of the competition
STAGE 1: 3 days for topic and theme selection,
STAGE 2: 10 days for first draft submission,
Mentorship session on Day 2 of stage 2,
Informative session on Writing,
STAGE 3: 7 days for second draft submission,
STAGE 4: 4 days for final draft submission.